Investing? Choose wisely with our extensive range of off-the-plan opportunities
Whether you’re looking for your first investment or you’re an old hand, we can connect you with the one that’s right for you. After all, selling over $300m worth of property a year, we know what it takes to make an investment successful.
Our strong relationships with builders, landowners and developers enables us to access an extensive range of investment opportunities. And being proudly independent ensures you’ll be connected to the ones best suited to your specific requirements.
We've spent decades...
Understanding consumer needs
to develop multi-channel marketing for audiences at various stages of the buying journey
Building strong partner relationships
to consistently deliver high-quality design, construction and project management
Investing in our team and technology
to ensure continual and ongoing performance improvement
THE KEYLINE PROPERTY DIFFERENCE
Extensive understanding of State and federal legislative requirements, Council and consultant negotiation, as well as the infrastructure, transport and green spaces Western Sydney demands for connected, healthy and happy communities.
We don’t just develop solutions to complex vendor challenges – we ensure seamless integration with existing areas while innovating, advising, and implementing value-add initiatives to ensure a successful investment.
The go-to consultant for major and complex projects, such as the rezoning of Warragamba’s African Lion Safari Park from rural to low-density residential, as well as an accomplished land buyer, developer, and sales agent.
As the developer, NSW Government relied on our experience for Thornton Central, Penrith. The joint venture saw Keyline’s strategy around the build form facilitate the effective marketing and sale of house and land packages while the Government retained its role as land developer only.
Comprehensive investment expertise
The consultant of choice for many local investors, we:
• Advise on the types of homes to build in particular markets and locations, as well as rental potential, and
• Provide property management services to ensure investments are well-maintained and remain in peak condition.
Brand Reputation specialists
Keyline is known for developing strong brand reputations for each of our estates. We work to specific developer criteria and, in building value from Day 1, ensure ongoing estate-wide value.
It's not just words: Adding value to Redbank North Richmond
In 12-month period, Keyline delivered a 28% increase in Redbank’s average land prices, pushing house sales over the $2m threshold.
*Measurement period January 2021 – January 2022.
With data in a single, centralised system, benefit from:
- Streamlined service
- Real-time accurate data (walk-ins, enquiries, unconditional exchanges, agent performance, and more) via a private reporting dashboard
- A central communication channel across the entire value chain, from engineering to landscaping and beyond
- Ongoing marketing refinement via in-depth insight around campaign performance, lead response, client behaviour, and more.
Western Sydney’s premier off-the-plan agency
WHY WE’RE THE PROPERTY DEVELOPERS’ AGENCY OF CHOICE
1. Property development marketing specialists
With years of industry experience across traditional and digital media, we know how to build the right marketing channels to capture attention, integrate them for maximum impact, and drive success over the long-term.
2. Consistent and clear communication
- Daily phone updates
- Weekly presentations
- Real time dashboard that provides big picture visibility over all activity and communications across the value chain.
3. Strong values
Honesty. Trust. Integrity. Family. Equality. Fairness.
Our longevity and growth are undeniably due to a team that live our core values every day.
4. Proven results
- Redbank, North Richmond
- Thornton Central, Penrith
- Mapleton Grove, Kellyville
- Greenway Living, Colebee
- The Grange, Marsden Park
- Edmonson Rise, Edmonson Park
- The Golf Course Estate, Edmonson Park
5. The formidable expertise of Keiran O’Kane
A developer himself, Keiran is undeniably one of Australia’s foremost specialists in estate development, sales, and marketing.
Starting as a land agent in 1992, he’s so invested in the sales process that he won’t sell land off a piece of paper. He believes in taking clients out and (with the help of a GPS and the masterplan) showing them the location of their future home – where it sits in the street, the fall, the width – and talking them through the character of the block.
Strategically, there’s no better thinker – and here’s why.